Duke of Edinburgh 1921 – 2021
- Rochford District Council’s Portfolio Holder for the Environment, Cllr Arthur Williams said: “Fly-tipping across Essex is costing taxpayers’ money to clear up – money that could have been better spent on vital services.
- “We are very proactive in our work to catch fly-tippers and so are our residents.
- “Fly-tipping is a serious criminal offence, it damages our environment, it is unsightly to look at and it’s a danger to wildlife.
- “We are tackling this issue head on and would like to thank those who have already provided us with information in confidence.
- “If anyone has any information about fly tipping or would like to report an incident please contact us at Streetscene@rochford.gov.uk or call us on 01702 318028 or 01702 318038”.